Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"THIS LUSCIOUS LIFE." New York Author Kelley Black, "An Odyssey of experiences...” Patricia's Paris Expat Soirées And Dinners. Sun 2 Oct 2016. 18h30. (Exceptional time this week.)

Untitled Document

VISIT OUR NEW WEBSITE!: http://patriciasparissoirees.com/
(Old website: http://www.parissoirees.com)

Blog: www.parissoiree.blogspot.fr

LIKE US on: http://www.facebook.com/parissoirees



img

 

Looking For Ongoing Soiree Venues


 

Reserve on parissoirees@gmail.com with your telephone number please.

THANK YOU FOR FORWARDING TO FRIENDS


FOR EXPATS OF ALL ORIGINS. FRENCH. VISITORS!

Paris Expat Soirées. Meet New People.

Sunday 2 October 2016. 18h30 (Exceptional Time This Week).

"THIS LUSCIOUS LIFE" 

Our Special Guest Is Kelley Black

Acclaimed Author

Executive Life Coach, Speaker, NAAM Yoga Teacher.

 

Says Kelley Black:

This book is about living a luscious life. It's my heartfelt wish for every reader to live one. And since there is no recipe for simply knowing, no how-to-method for claiming personal power, no power-through technique for being receptive . . .



I decided to write from my life experience.

This life has cracked me open through joy and suffering. I can honestly say that it's been an odyssey of experiences both exhilarating in their happiness and excruciating in their pain.

Somehow, its deep polarities have arrived in equal measure.
I've been sparked by a profound awe for something unseen, something more than the external coincidence of my time alive.
I know that for every bit of pain, I've also experienced the ecstasy of pleasure and pure joy.

I also know that all of it, somehow,
has worked in my favor to move me to a deeper connection
and expression of my true self. My wish in writing this book is to give as I've received.

Gratitude. Forgiveness. Love. These are our birthright.
This book is my attempt at giving back to the divine source in a world that has held me up even as I've fallen.
It is my love letter to life.

Visit:http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/28700761-this-luscious-life

Address: At a trendy and fun new venue - a French bistro in the Marais -  just behind BHV. at the metro Hotel de Ville (ligne 1). GREAT FRENCH FOOD. We'll confirm the exact address details with the reservation!

It's €25.00 (EXACT CHANGE) for a fun dinner. NEW FORMULA:
Dinner is two courses and includes a glass of wine. All additional beverages must be ordered from and paid for directly to the bistro.


A fun dinner, a great topic, meeting and networking with, fun, new international people.

Reserve on parissoirees@gmail.com with your telephone number please. NO TEXT MESSAGES PLEASE

 


Mark Your Calendar.

Sun 9 October 2016 at 19h15: "Ernest Hemingway And His Lost Generation." Filmmaker And Author David Burke  Reserve on parissoirees@gmail.com

Tap into Parler Paris ... written by Adrian Leeds, a long time resident of Le Marais and an American in Paris for more than 20 years, brings you Mondays and Wednesdays an "insider" view on life in Paris with tips on how to maneuver the system for working, living, visiting, and particularly investing in property in Paris and France! Subscribe today: http://www.parlerparis.com

Patricia is a dynamic woman in Paris (Profile N° 6):


 

No comments: